Irrigation Show 2017 Is Set for November 8-9,
Education Conference for November 6-10
Irrigation Show 2017 is the only national trade show designed specifically for irrigation professionals. It’s where the irrigation industry comes together to network, learn and promote irrigation.
Nearly 5,000 distributors, dealers, contractors, consultants and growers are expected to attend this year’s event. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Check out innovative products, technologies and services.
- Explore new suppliers.
- Learn about the latest business trends and irrigation best practices.
- Network with current business partners and with industry leaders who share the Ohio Irrigation Association’s commitment to efficient irrigation.
While enjoying sunny Orlando, be sure to attend some of the many irrigation seminars and classes that are offered. You’ll learn concepts and practical skills you can implement immediately.
Scheduled classes offer:
- Real-world applications and irrigation case studies.
- Current techniques, field-tested information and best practices.
- Instructors with industry expertise and proven teaching experience.
One-hour seminars will provide detailed coverage on a focused topic in landscape irrigation. Seminars are open to all attendees with a full registration. Participants will earn 1.00 CEU for each hour. This year’s topics will include:
- Irrigating Green Roofs
- Pressure Regulation to Improve Irrigation Efficiency
- Basis of Design
- Top 5 Employment Law Issues Facing Contractors
A Proven Winner
Attendance at last year’s Irrigation Show was up double digits. Exhibitor presence was strong, and new product introductions were plenty.
In fact, research of past shows has indicated a strong correlation between show attendance and future sales. Specifically, within 12 months of the show:
- 77% of the attendees purchased a product or service as a result of contacts made at the show.
- 90% of the attendees contacted exhibitors met at the show.
- 90% of the attendees visited exhibitor websites based on information from the show.
Check out this promotional video from last year’s Irrigation Show: